Jailbreak for iOS 10 : If you are extremely bugged with the limited Apple-approved apps, then Jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad can be the best alternative for you. This article aims to deliver full updated information regarding Jailbreak for iOS 10 and various other vital information related to Jailbreak for iOS 10. Also there will be detail discussion about Cydia Installation.
Jailbreak for iOS 10 with Anzhuang and crucial FAQs for Jailbreak iOS 10. Read the full article in order to get all the information in an appropriate sequential manner. Jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad can turn out to be a risky phenomenon, that we can’t unreservedly recommend, but it is the best suitable way to install unofficial apps and tweaks on your iPhone or iPad via Cydia marketplace.
Jailbreak for iOS 10
Jailbreaking can be commonly explained as “removing restrictions”. As apple products are well-known for its operating system and fun to use, but those features limit your smartphone on a certain level hence jailbreaking takes pulls out those limits and handovers you an iDevice with a better control on it.
Cydia is one of the most popular and most common 3rd party application manager for iPhone and iPads. The only way to download and install Cydia is by Jailbreaking your iOS device. In this section we have explained the simple procedure for how to install Cydia in iOS 10? Therefore follow the simple instructions provided below.
- Firstly you need to check whether your iOS version is compatible with Cydia.
- Then you need to find Cydia app from the app market in order to doanload it in your PC.
- Make sure to download Cydia from a trusted source, else various malware and virus can turn out to be harmful for your iOS device.
- As the file gets download, install it in your PC instantly.
Jailbreak for iOS 10 with Anzhuang
- There are various Jailbreak method available for iOS devices in order to Jailbreak without the availability of the computer. Anzhuang is one of the most popular Jailbreak method.
- As Anzhuang slows you to Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad device by utilizing the most famous Jailbreak tools with the help of installing Jailbreak apps directly in your iPhone or iPad without using Windows PC or Mac.
Anzhuang offers 100% online method, it installs Jailbreak IPA through the dev code extraction method. Anzhuang is not available in the Apple App Store or you cannot download it directly from any website hence it is a 3rd party application for iPhones and iPads.
- As you have to use the 3rd party application in order to install Anzhuang in your iOS device, so we recommend you to use zJailbreak, Xabsi or iExtras to install the Anzhuang successfully.
- Install zJailbreak or Xabsi or iExtras app store to your device.
- Look for the Anzhuang app available under any app stores and install it in your device.
- Click Allow > Install > Enter Passcode > Install > Done for the Anzhuang installation process.
- Once complete the installation process, Anzhuang icon will appear on your device’s home screen.
Anzhuang offers you to install the special version of Cydia which can be done without the help of a PC.
- Navigate to the Anzhuang App and make a click on ‘Browse the Jailbreak App list’ to copy the app code.
- Choose ‘Jailbreak apps’ from the drop-down menu, then click on the ‘Generate Code’ option in the selected app. If you wish to install Cydia, just click on the Cydia icon in order to copy the code.
- Paste the copied code on Anzhuang App and then hit the ‘Install’ option.
- Click Allow > Install > Enter Passcode > Install > Done to complete the app installation process.
- Finally the Cydia icon will be visible on your device’s home screen.
Jailbreak for iOS 10 with Electra
Coolstar recently released the latest version of Electra Semi-Untethered Jailbreak IPA. And Silzee has got one of the simplest online method to install Electra IPA online in any of the iPhone or iPad.
Note: We can’t Jailbreak for iOS 10 with Electra. Hence this procedure is not valid. If you have upgrade your iOS device from iOS 10 to iOS 11 then you can follow the simple steps provided below in order to jailbreak your iOS device.
- Log on to the Silzee website from your iPhone.
- Now, select Electra Jailbreak IPA as per the iOS version you have and then click on the install button.
- Soon, it will start to download the Electra Jailbreak app to your device. As the download will complete you can see the Electra app on your device’s home screen.
- Now trust the Electra developer profile and follow by going through the Settings > General > Profile & Device Management.
- Next run the Electra app and click on the jailbreak option. However it will take a few seconds to complete the jailbreak process.
- Finally, your device will be restart. Now you have jailbroken your device. And Cydia will be available on your device.
Jailbreak iOS 10 with Velonzy
Velonzy is a Jailbreak application which can be installed in all the latest iOS version running on all iPhones, iPods and iPads. With the help of Velonzy you can only Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 or above versions of operating system. Hence it is recommend to look if your device is compatible with the Velonzy in order to successfully Jailbreak it.
Also, Velonzy offers you to install Jailbreak app with the help of UDID registration method. Hence follow the simple instructions provided below in order to install Velonzy in your iOS device.
- Download Velonzy from a trusted source in order to avoid malware and other harmful virus.
- Click on ‘Register UDID’ button.
- Now you need to register your UDID to the Velonzy database.
- Follow the prompts shown below:
- Click on Install UDID Submitter > Allow > Install > Enter Passcode > Install.
- Click on Install Now > Allow > install > passcode > install > Done to install Velonzy Jailbreak app installer.
- Now you have successfully installed Velonzy using online method in your iOS device.
Jailbreak iOS 10 with LiberiOS
LiberiOS is another 3rd party application for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices.
Note : We can’t Jailbreak iOS 10 with LiberiOS. Hence this procedure is not valid. If you have upgrade your iOS device from iOS 10 to iOS 11 then you can follow the simple steps provided below in order to jailbreak your iOS device.
- Firstly connect your device to your PC or Mac with the help of a Lightning cable.
- Next, Download LiberiOS from a trusted source in order to avaoid virus or malware that may harm your iOS device.
- Next, Launch Cydia Impactor and then drag the LiberiOS IPA file onto it.
- Next follow the prompts which are displayed on screen for the installation. Also, you will be required to enter your Apple developer account credentials here hence make sure you enter that when it is prompted for it.
- Once the installation process is complete, go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and TRUST the LiberiOS profile here.
- Once trusted, run the LiberiOS app from your device’s home screen then click on ‘Do It.’
- Give it a moment and your device will be jailbroken, and completely liberated from Apple’s shackles.
How can I jailbreak for iOS 10?
A catalog of 64-bit iOS devices running iOS 10.2 can be jailbroken with Yalu.
I am getting the “unsupported device” error on a compatible device. Am I doing something wrong?
You must ensure that your device is indeed running iOS 10.2.1 final and not a beta version. If you have a beta version, this tool will not work properly.
My camera isn’t working after jailbreaking my device. How can I fix that?
If you jailbreak with beta 1 version, your camera will only be able to take pictures but no videos. This happens because ziVA exploit attacks a buggy driver present in the iOS operating system.
The developer has fixed this issue in the latest build, beta 2 RC1. Hence, you must use the latest beta release to fix this bug.
There are various iOS devices which are compatible to Jialbreak for iOS 10. Here is the list of Compatibility Device:
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
- iPad (9.7-inch)
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
- iPod Touch 6
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 3
The above article incorporates various solutions for Jailbreak for iOS 10. There are various methods in an appropriate manner to Jailbreak iOS 10 device simply without any interruptions. Also, there is an extensive catalog of most prominent FAQs present at the end of the article.
If you like the above article on Jailbreak for iOS 10share it with your friends. In case of any queries hit the comments section below, we will get back to you ASAP.